Tuesday 21 October 2014

Update

Hello everyone!

I would like to come back to you with a new update. Please read it all as it's very important. Thank you.

Firstly, I would like to say that I have not been able to be as active as I hopeed to be on sims 2 because I have other things going on. (If you follow my other blog I will be updating it soon so you are aware of what I'm doing).



Secondly, I have been so eager to continue the Summins family series, which I will be continuing still but just at a very slow pace, as there are other things that I needed to deal with.

Thirdly, the commentary series that I wanted to start up again will unfortunately not be happening anytime soon however it is something I'll be working in the future, hopefully.

I wanted to say thank you and sorry for not being an active simmer as I've aspired to be. However I will be working on it so please just bare with me and my busy life at the moment.

Finally, I wanted to say that I may be able to post a create a lot video here and there but again it won't be a consistant upload at the moment. This will be the same with CAS as well so please look forward to that and also I hope that you would continue to support me in the future.

Take care and happy simming,
Tsims4life aka Tarana xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment